11th Greenwich Holiday Stroll Weekend™ presented by Whole Foods Market
- December 07 - December 08, 2019
- Greenwich, Byram, Cos Cob and Riverside
DECEMBER 7th & 8th
Saturday, Dec 7th - 10am to 6pm
Shop · Dine · Be Merry
Sunday, Dec 8th - 12noon to 5pm Over 143 Participating Greenwich Merchants
Merchants Hosting Non-Profit Organizations in Store
- Arguimbau Art Gallery - 351 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Greenwich Preservation Trust
- ASF Promotions - 551 East Putnam Avenue Supporting: Abilis and The Undies Project
- Balducci's Food Lovers Market - 1050 East Putnam Avenue Supporting: Neighbor to Neighbor
- Betteridge - 239 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Greenwich Riding & Trails Association Inc
- C. Parker Gallery - 409 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: At Home In Greenwich both days and Junior League of Greenwich, Sun., Dec. 2.
- Cadillac of Greenwich - 144 Railroad Avenue Supporting: Greenwich Alliance For Education, Inc.
- Cap, Cork & Cellar - 102 Bruce Park Avenue Supporting: India Cultural Center of Greenwich
- Caren's Cos Cobber - 31 East Putnam Avenue Supporting: Greenwich Historical Society
- Choice Pet Greenwich - 80 East Putnam Avenue Supporting: Abilis
- Chopt Creative Salad Co. - Riverside - 1271 East Putnam Avenue Supporting: Meals-on-Wheels of Greenwich
- Eileen Fisher - 252 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Friends of Autistic People (FAP)
- Ethan Allen - 2046 West Main Street, Stamford Supporting: Greenwich Newcomers Club
- Famous Greek Kitchen - 10 North Water Street Supporting: Friendship Ambassadors Foundation
fifi & bella - 50 Greenwich Avenue
Supporting: Saturday, Dec. 1, Yellow Brick Road Project Fundraiser
Sunday, Dec. 2, Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut
- Fjallraven - 200 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Putnam Cottage
- Galerie 888 - 89 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Putnam Cottage
- Gofer Ice Cream - 522 East Putnam Avenue Supporting: Family Centers Inc. and Kids In Crisis
- Greenwich Cheese Company - 154 East Putnam Avenue Supporting: The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County
- Hobbs London - 243 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Breast Cancer Alliance
- Isabella Garrucho Fine Art - 40 West Putnam Avenue Supporting: Adopt-A-Dog
- J.Crew - 126 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Greenwich Land Trust
- Lilly Pulitzer - 92 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Greenwich Botanical Center
- Lu Lu Restaurant - 55 Lewis St Supporting: The Chinese Language School of Connecticut
- Marcus - 85 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Community Centers, Inc. of Greenwich
- Michelle Farmer Collaborate - 45 East Putnam Avenue Supporting: Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich
- Mike's Organic Delivery - 377 Fairfield Avenue, Stamford Supporting: YMCA of Greenwich
- MYX Creative Kitchen - 19 West Elm Street Supporting: Byram Veterans Association, Inc.
- Out of the Box - 73 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Transportation Association of Greenwich (TAG)
- Richards - 359 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Greenwich Hospital
Sam Bridge Nursery & Greenhouses - 437 North Street
Supporting: Kids In Crisis Giving Tree, Nov. 23 - Dec. 24
ThinkGreenwich, Dec. 1 and 2
- Skaterslanding Greenwich - 240 Mill Street Supporting: OGRCC / Old Greenwich Riverside Community Center
- Splendid - 343 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Community Centers, Inc. of Greenwich
- Splurge - 39 Lewis Street Supporting: Junior League of Greenwich, Sat., Dec. 1 and The Undies Project both days.
- Steinway & Sons Greenwich - 72 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Greenwich Symphony Orchestra
- Stuart Weitzmen - 120 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Greenwich International Film Festival, Inc.
- The Drawing Room - 220 East Putnam Avenue, Cos Cob Supporting: Heart Care International Inc
- Vineyard Vine - 145 Greenwich Avenue Supporting: Hosting Holiday Stroll Kickoff Party to benefit Kids In Crisis, Thurs., Nov. 29
- YWCA Greenwich - 259 East Putnam Avenue Supporting: YWCA Greenwich
Shop, Dine and Be Merry as you stroll downtown Greenwich, Byram, Cos Cob and Riverside with family and friends to celebrate the 10th Annual Greenwich Holiday Stroll Weekend, December 1st and 2nd.
Enjoy fun festivities for the whole family both Saturday and Sunday throughout downtown Greenwich, Byram, Cos Cob and Riverside. Please check the map for exact locations. Visit LIVE reindeer and get your photo with Santa at SAM BRIDGE NURSERY & GREENHOUSES, 437 North Street, which is just minutes from downtown Greenwich! Over 140 participating merchants offering holiday promotions and refreshments. Live Nativity featuring a camel and eight other animals and Greenwich area churches, two different horse drawn carriage rides, live music entertainment featuring holiday singing performance in Greenwich, Byram, Cos Cob and Riverside, professional ice sculpture demonstration, The Food Truck Village in the Board of Education parking lot on Greenwich Avenue and letter writing to Santa and Santa's Mailboxes in many participating stores and restaurants.
$5 of every photo package with Santa will be donated to Kids In Crisis during the 10th Annual Greenwich Holiday Stroll Weekend. $5 of every wreath ($50 or more) sold during the 10th Annual Greenwich Holiday Stroll Weekend will also be donated to Kids In Crisis. SAM BRIDGE NURSERY & GREENHOUSES will be featuring a special Kids In Crisis Giving Tree to support their important mission. 100% of the proceeds will benefit the organization.
PETS are welcome to join you for your photos with Santa, but must be kept on a leash!